Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another Day . . . . .

So, yesterday wasn't too bad. I ended up finishing the day eating a pear (1), Glass of Milk (2), 1/2 of a Peanut Butter/Jelly Sandwich (4) and a ham and cheese sandwich (6). Of course, this left me with a surplus of 7 points, but God's honest truth, I couldn't eat anymore!!!! Is it a bad thing if I really don't eat all of my points?
OH, I wanted to share some shortcuts that I've found, you probably already know them, but let me have my 2 seconds of glory, please?! LOL Molly McButter has become my BEST friend! I have always been an extreme butter lover, (I ate a WHOLE stick when I was about 4), and so I tried Butter Buds first, they are cheaper, and GROSS! I now use Molly McButter on pretty much everything, except toast! Also, my husband had stopped at the grocery store to buy me some WW bread, but found something else instead! It's called Pepperidge Farm Light Style 7 grain bread! Three pieces of this bread only equals 2 WW pts!!!!! When I eat 2 pieces though, I count it as 2 pts, is that ok?
Well, the temp is in the 90's and we don't have A/C here at FedEx and I am dying! It's hard to concentrate on my work! I just want to go home! Oh well, soon enough!
So far today I've had a glass of milk (3), some pasta w/Sauce (5) and a Roast Beef Sandwich (9)! Still have 14 pts for the day, but I don't know if I will eat them as it is so hot! Maybe I'll drink them, instead! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I like the Molly McButter, too. It's really good and I use the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray for toast! (It's 0 pts) The Pepperidge Farm Light bread is only 1 pt for 2 slices if I remember correctly...check the calories per slice and calculate them that way. Their sourdough is good, too! Take Care and keep up the good work!
-Chris

Swizzlepop said...

Thanks for the bread tip. My mom just called me the other day asking if I knew of any good bread that was low in points. And YES you need to eat all your points. Take it from me. If you don't you won't lose. It sucks but it's true, I learned the hard way and my leaders are constantly telling me the same thing. If you don't eat all your points then your body may go into "starvation mode" and you won't lose anything.

Good luck!

dizzydazey said...

swizzlepop is right - you need to eat them all. If you fall a point short every now and then I don't think it's a big deal- just so long as it's not a regular thing.

I love Molly McButter! I'm a total butter girl, too, and this stuff really comes in handy. It also makes canned veggies taste more like I've worked to cook them! :o)

Anonymous said...

I have not tried Molly McButter yet. I use the same spray as Chris. And when I am out, I use David Burke Flavor Spray in Butter. Small spray can, carries well in purse and does not need to be refrigerated. Tastes just like the real thing and has 0 calories, 0 fat and 0 carbs.

Sounds like you are doing great, but according to my Getting Started book from the at home kit, it says on page 16, "eating below your daily points on occasion is ok, but you should not go below a daily point target of 20". HTH :)

ajlovestolose said...

I sometimes can't eat all my points either - but then I seem to make up for it the next day!! ;-) Thanks for the bread suggestion!