Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Back!!

Well, it's been almost three months since I last wrote here. It feels good to be back, hope I'm still welcome! :-)
We ended up putting our beagle down on December 29th. It was the hardest decision we've ever had to make! We knew he was suffering and it just kept getting worse, so we ended his suffering.
Ok, started smoking on Saturday, quitting again tomorrow. I know, I know, that's what they all say, but, I'm going to take it one day at a time and hope for the best! :-)
I joined WW online, and lost 2.3 pounds last week! I am so proud of myself! It was not easy, and I did not follow it for one day and knew the consequences. I am now taking responsibility for each action! I visited our local health food store last week and found Western Bagels!! I bought the onion ones. NOT BAD!! I was pleasantly surprised! I still have 13 points left for the day and am not sure what I'm going to eat. Maybe nothing at all. I did that last week. Couple of days I had points left over, but wasn't hungry!
How is everyone doing? I will try and get on again and read your posts!
Good luck!! ;-)

1 comment:

Colette said...

Hey Sue it's good to see you back!! {{{{HUGS}}}}
Sorry to hear about yur beagle and all of the trials you have faced!
I LOVE those bagels. I spray the onnion ones with spray butter and garlic powder and makes garlic bread with them in the broiler.
I have used them all sorts of ways!!
Word to the wise....Eat ALL of your points or you will stop losing. It happened to me! If your finding your not "hungry" enough at the end of the day and you have alot of points left then just have higher point snacks like nuts or peanut butter with crackers!!
Give me a hollar girl. I am still around and just got back on the plan myself....but good news..I lost 5 lbs the first week! Thats the most I EVER lost!!
{{{HUGS}}}}