Thursday, March 20, 2008

Week 2

Thank you, Collette! I agree with you, now, about what happens if you do NOT eat all of your points....my body wasn't so forgiving this week. A loss of .6 this time. But, it is still a loss! I keep chanting that in my head!
I received 4 activity points for this week, I walked 2 miles with a friend of mine! It hurt like hell, but I'm glad I did it! I was a little sore for a day or so, but I'm pretty much back to normal. I think I'm going to make it my goal to do that at least once a week, for now. We'll see what happens! :-)

Made a veggie dish today that I found in a cookbook. Not bad, needs some tweaking, I think. It's 3 C. of julienned carrots, 1/2 C. of scallions, 1 T. lemon juice, 3/4 t. Italian Seasoning, 1/2 t. garlic salt, dash of pepper and 1 T. olive oil. Saute the carrots in the oil for 3 min. add the onion and saute for another 4-5 min. Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Not bad, I think next time I am going to add the seasonings a little bit earlier so it 'softens' up, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure what the point would be. Give me a second, I'll go put it in.....Ok, I put everything in and it's 1 point for every 1/2 C. serving! WOO HOO!
Ok, gotta get to work...later!

No comments: