Friday, August 24, 2007

TGIF!!

Wow! I am SO glad it's Friday! I am so friggin' exhausted! I only work about 50 hrs or so between the two jobs, but still! My day starts at about 4:30 and I finally go to bed around 10! Anyways.
So far today, I made an omelet of two eggs, broccoli, onions and green peppers! I didn't eat any toast (of course, I didn't have any bread to eat!) and then for lunch I made a pasta salad of mini bow ties, carrots and corn (it's premade from Schwans) and then I added about 1 1/2 T. of Mayo ( no light, didn't have any!!) and about 2T. of grated Parmesan Cheese and then sprinkled Mrs. Dash and Season Salt on it. Let it meld together for a few hours....MAN, was that good! I think it was around 9 pts as I had two cups of pasta stuff. I think I have 7 points left and I don't know what I'm going to eat. Maybe a Schwan's pizza. They have 7" pizza's that are only 4 points for the whole thing. They have a whole-wheat crust and are a little bit bland, but oh well, it's something!
Has anyone else had a problem when they dropped one point? I can't seem to get it right! I used to never even eat all of my points, and now it's hell trying not to eat MORE! UGH! I think I was doing better planning before, maybe that's what it was. Hmmm.....have to figure that one out some more!
Well, have a good weekend all!
P.S. Do they have a 'Sneaky Barbie'? I think that's me....I still sneak snacks and don't always write them down!

No comments: